Pentek ELPC-30 Filter - 30" Electroplating Filter
You Save: 35%
This Pentek ELPC-30 Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 30 inch electroplating filter for use in various electroplating applications and electroplating solutions. The Pentek 255670-43 is standard diameter filter (2 7/8" diameter). The Pentek ELPC-30 uses Fibredyne technology which is the best filter technology available for use in a wide range of electroplating applications in order to help prevent plating porosity and brittleness.
This advanced Pentek electroplating filter replacement cartridge is specifically made to reduce sulfur, chlorine, and other chemicals in water that may cause problems during the electroplating process. It also removes or reduces sediment, dirt, rust, and other impurities.
Pentek ELPC-30 Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Connection: Drop in
- Temp. Range: 40 - 180 F
- Initial Pressure Drop: 3.4 PSI
- Micron Rating: 7 micron nominal
- Dimensions: 30" length x 2 7/8" diameter
- Filter Media: Granular activated carbon (GAC)
- Reduces: Sulfur, chlorine, sediment, dirt, and other chemicals and impurities
- Gallons Per Minute: About 3 GPM flow rate depending on specific filter system
- Filter Life: About 3-6 months depending on usage and water quality; filter should be replaced when a reduction in flow rate is noticed
- NOTE: this cartridge should be flushed for a few minutes prior to first use in order to remove excess carbon fines
The manufacturing of this filter ensures that there is no bleeding of carbon fines into the plating bath and that sulfur is not leached into the plating bath. It is resistant to chemical breakdown up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. The depth filtration of this cellulose free electroplating filter has a high dirt holding capacity and minimum pressure drop.
Pentek ELPC-30 Filter - 30" Electroplating Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet