Pentek GS-10PH-B 10" Inline Filter - Phosphate/GAC 12-Pack
The Pentek GS-10PH-B Inline Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 10" in-line filter which uses hexametaphosphate along with granular activated carbon (GAC) for cleaner, better tasting water. It can be utilized in numerous applications such as food service, many reverse osmosis systems, water coolers, refrigerators, vending equipment, and more to polish water and reduce high levels of lime and scale in hard water as well as the bad taste/odor of chlorine and common particulate matter.
The Pentek GS10PHB In-line Filter has 1/4" female pipe thread connections (1/4" FPT) - it is compatible for use in all inline filter applications which use that specific connection fitting.
Pentek GS-10PH-B Hexametaphosphate/GAC In-Line Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40 - 100 F
- Dimensions: 10" length x 2" diameter
- Flow Rate: About 1 gallon per minute (1 GPM)
- Connection: 1/4" Female Pipe Threads (1/4" FPT)
- Filter Life: Approx. 6-12 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use
- Filter Media: Hexametaphosphate feeder media with granular activated carbon (GAC) - reduces lime, scale, chlorine, common particulates, and more
This Pentek in-line filter needs to be replaced about every 6-12 months or when a reduction in flow occurs. The Pentek GS-10PH-B in line filter is also known by Pentek part number 255603-43 / 25560343.
Price is for a 12-Pack of replacements
Pentek GS-10PH-B 10" Inline Filter - Phosphate/GAC 12-Pack Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go