Pentek 255682-43 MicroGuard Filter-Carbon/Membrane
The Pentek 255682-43 MicroGuard Filter Cartridge has been replaced with the compatible Pentek MG-10MCB and is a versatile 10" point of use water filter replacement which provides comprehensive anti-microbial water filtration in numerous applications including under sink filter systems, counter top filter systems, and more. Uniquely constructed and entirely chemical free, the Pentek 255682-43 compatible filter uses activated coconut carbon block filtration which acts as an efficient pre-filter to better protect and extend the filter life of the main Pentek MG-10T MicroGuard Triple Membrane Cartridge though it can also be used separately as an under sink filter in all 10" x 2.5" Pentek 3G filter housings.
The 255682-43 compatible microbiological filter reduces numerous contaminants and impurities including the bad taste and odor of chlorine, bacteria (99.99%), cysts (99.99%), lead, VOCs, CTO, algae, sediment (Class I), dirt, rust, sand, silt, limescale, and other common particulates down to the very fine 0.15 micron level.
The 255682-43 compatible can be used in all of the following water filtration applications with Pentek 3G housings: undersink, countertop, inline (cold water only), beverage dispensing, water used for oral care, sanitary applications, laboratories, photography/film, offices, restaurants/foodservice, pharmaceutical applications, and more.
255682-43 Compatible Filter Specifications:
- pH Range: 2 - 12
- Connection: Drop-in
- Temp Range: 40 - 140 F
- Micron Rating: 0.15 micron
- Initial Pressure Drop: 11 PSID
- Dimensions: 10.283"L x 2.875"D
- Flow Rate: Approximately 1 gallon per minute (1 GPM)
- Filter Media: Fibredyne technology - activated carbon block with synthetic Polymeric fibers and binders
- Filter Life: About 200-600 gallons or 3-6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use - replace filter when a reduction in flow is noticed
- Special Features: Bacteria and cyst removal does not rely on chemicals; approx. 2.5 times greater filtration surface area than some anti-microbial carbon blocks; low pressure drop with high flow rate; retains natural mineral content of water; no waste water or brine/concentrate flushing; requires only normal water line pressure to operate (no electrical power required); high surface area and superior tolerance to plugging
The Pentek 255682-43 compatible is also known by Pentek part number 255682-43 / 25568243. More technical information about Pentek MicroGuard Series filters can be found here.
Pentek 255682-43 MicroGuard Filter-Carbon/Membrane Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go