Purolator A14347 Car Air Filter Replacement
The Purolator A14347 replaces the following popular vehicle air filters:
- Fram CA3924
The Purolator A14347 Car Air Filter Replacement provides enhanced protection to help improve your engine's performance and fuel efficiency. Also known as part number A14347, the Purolator Classic Round Air Filter traps up to 96.5% of harmful contaminants that can do a tremendous amount of damage to the engine of your vehicle. This automotive air filter is made of specially treated paper that traps harmful dirt and will help to maximize the airflow in your engine. The Purolator Air Filter will not void any new car warranties and are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects. With dimensions measuring 5.94" x 5.06" x 5.94" the A14347 air filter will improve your acceleration by up to 11% when you replace your clogged air filter.
The Purolator A14347 Classic Air Filter will fit the following automotive applications:
- 1987-1996 Buick Century Air Filter
- 1988 Buick Regal Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1987 Buick Skyhawk Air Filter - 4 cyl. 122 2.0L F.I. Turbo
- 1985 Buick Skylark Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1985-1988 Cadillac Cimarron Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1985-1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Air Filter
- 1985-1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Air Filter
- 1990 Chevrolet Citation II Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1990-1993 Chevrolet Lumina Air Filter
- 1995-1996 Oldsmobile Ciera Air Filter - 4 cyl. 133 2.2L F.I.
- 1986-1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Air Filter
- 1987-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1991-1992 Oldsmobile Eurosport Air Filter - V6 3.0L F.I. Mexico
- 1985-1987 Oldsmobile Firenza Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1985-1991 Pontiac 6000 Air Filter
- 1987-1989 Pontiac Grand Am Air Filter
- 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix Air Filter - V6 173 2.8L F.I.
- 1988 Pontiac Optima Air Filter - 4 cyl. 122 2.0L F.I. Canada
- 1987-1990 Sunbird Air Filter - 4 cyl. 122 2.0L F.I.
- 1991-1994 Sunbird Air Filter - V6 189 3.1L F.I.
Please refer to the Purolator Air Filter Reference Guide to get additional information about your specific cylinder and engine size. The flow of air to the ignition point is the key to peak engine performance. The Purolator Air Filter features gaskets that surround the filtering media and will provide a seal within the intake chamber. For optimum performance of your vehicle's engine, change your Purolator Automotive Air Filter every 12,000 miles, depending on usage and air quality.
This filter is labeled Group 7 by Purolator
Purolator A14347 Car Air Filter Replacement Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go