Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Purolator A34886 Car Air Filter Replacement 3-Pack
The Purolator A34886 Car Air Filter Replacement 3-Pack is the correct replacement for the following vehicle air filters:
- Fram CA7626 Air Filter
- Toyota 17801-46060 Air Filter
- Toyota 17801-07020 Air Filter
The Purolator A34886 Car Air Filter Replacement is constructed of specially treated paper that traps harmful dirt, maximizes air flow and will provide clean air operation to reduce engine wear. Gaskets that surround the filtering media of this automotive air filter will provide a seal within the intake chamber and will remain flexible under cold conditions. The Purolator Automotive Air Filter traps up to 96.5% of harmful airborne contaminants and pollutants that can produce an extensive amount of damage to your vehicle's engine. This filter helps to improve the acceleration of your vehicle by up to 11% after you replace your clogged air filter.
Purolator Classic A34886 Automotive Air Filter Specifications:
- Part Number: A34886
- Package contains 3 filters
- Replace filter every 12,000 miles
- Constructed of specially treated paper
- Gaskets remain flexible under cold conditions
- Improves engine's performance and fuel efficiency
- Gaskets provide a tight seal to allow filtered air to flow
- Fits selected Lexus and Toyota automotive applications (see list below)
The Purolator A34886 Automotive Filter will fit the following automotive applications:
- 1992-2000 Lexus SC300 Air Filter - 6 cyl. 3.0L F.I. - 2JZ-GE
- 1992-2000 Lexus SC400 Air Filter - V8 4.0L F.I. - 1UZ-FE
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Air Filter - V6 3.4L F.I.
- 1993-1998 Toyota Supra Air Filter - 6 cyl. 3.0L F.I.
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Air Filter - V6 3.4L F.I.
Depending on air quality and usage, replace your Purolator A34886 Panel Air Filter every 12,000 miles, for optimum performance. The key to minimizing engine wear and tear is to continue circulating clean air. Be sure to check the measurements with your current air filter to ensure you are getting the right part for your vehicle. Verify the application of your vehicle prior to purchasing.
This filter is labeled Group 7 by Purolator