Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Skuttle A04-1725-050 Humidifier Evaporator Pad 12-Pack
The Skuttle A04-1725-050 Humidifier Evaporator Pad is the correct compatible replacement filter for the following Skuttle humidifier systems:
- Skuttle Model 85 Humidifiers
- Skuttle Model 86 Humidifiers
- Skuttle Model 86-UD Humidifiers
The Skuttle A04-1725-050 Humidifier water panel filter is the replacement evaporator pad for Skuttle model numbers 85, 86 and 86-UD humidifiers. This Skuttle humidifier filter measures approximately 11" H x 22" L and mounts on the rotating drum within the humidifier unit. Water pad evaporator filters are the key to using your humidifier properly, because they generate the necessary humidity to keep you comfortable during the heating season.
Skuttle humidifiers are whole-house humidifier systems which are designed to be installed on a forced air heating system for a home or office. Peak humidifier efficiency depends upon the hardness of your water, tightness of your home, and a variety of external factors.
Skuttle A04-1725-050 Humidifier Evaporator Pad Specifications:
- Part Number: A04-1725-050
- Includes 1 evaporator filter pad
- Measures approximately 11" H x 22" L forming a belt configuration
- Black foam mounts on rotating drum.
- For optimum performance, replace filter once every 6-12 months, depending on use and if there are hard water conditions.
- Replacement component for Skuttle model numbers 85, 86 and 86-UD humidifiers
For optimum performance, it is recommended to replace this evaporator pad every six to twelve months, depending on use. Hard water causes calcium deposits to build up on the pad and drum, therefore will increase the frequency of filter changes. A high-quality water filter with scale treatment suitable for use in food service equipment is recommended. The manufacturer may also be referred to as Drumatic, however Skuttle is the correct name.