Pentek PS5-40 Spun Polypropylene Filter
The Ametek, Pentek PS5-40 Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge removes extra fine sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles from water. Part number 255697-43. 40" Filter.
The PS5-40 is made of spun bonded-polypropylene that is designed for purity and chemical compatibility and will resist chemical and bacterial attack. This filter is excellent for residential and commercial applications where sediment removal is necessary.
The Ametek, Pentek PS5-40 Specifications:
- 5 Micron Rating
- Reduces extra fine sand, rust, dirt, silt, scale particles
- Temp Range: 40 - 145 F
- Dimensions: 2 3/8" x 40"
- Flow Rate: 0.25 psi drop @ 5 GPM
The PS5-40C needs to be changed when a decrease in water pressure is noticed. Great for commercial applications.
Price is for 1 filter.
Pentek PS5-40 Spun Polypropylene Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go