Pentek US-1000 MTBE Reduction Filtration System
The Pentek US-1000 MTBE Reduction Filtration System can be compared to the Culligan SY-2500 System. The US-1000 fits under most kitchen sinks and uses two carbon filters, specially formulated to provide safer, cleaner drinking water.
The US-1000 MTBE Reduction Filtration System includes the filter system, P-250A cartridge set, installation hardware (mounting screws, T-adaptor, and quick-connect elbows), the SW-5 housing wrench, a lead-free faucet, 151231 O-ring, and 1/4" plastic tubing. Part number 160287.
Pentek US-1000 removes/reduces:
- Reduces 99% of dissolved lead
- Removes over 99.95% of cysts (Giardia & Cryptosporidium)
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor / bad taste & odor
- Reduces sediment and particulates
- Reduces mercury, chemicals, VOC, pesticides, and herbicides
- NSF Certified to reduce MTBE
Pentek US-1000 specifications:
- .6 GPM Flow Rate
- 40-100 F Temperature Range
- 1,000 gallon service life
- 9.18" x 4.70" x 12.72" dimensions
For cold water use only. Filters should be changed in the US-1000 every 500 gallons or at least every 6 months.
*** Please note this system does not have a monitoring feature or indicator light***
Pentek US-1000 MTBE Reduction Filtration System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet