Pentek WP-5 Wound Polypropylene Cartridge
The Pentek WP5 can be used to filter dirt and sediment from the following sources:
- Municipal supply
- Well water
The wound polypropylene construction of the WP-5 provides a high dirt-holding capacity.
The Pentek WP-5, WP5 Wound Polypropylene Cartridge specifications:
- 5 Micron Rating
- Reduces dirt and sediment
- Dimensions: 2 1/4 inches x 9 7/8 inches
- Temp Range: 40-165 degrees Farenheit
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM @ 2.5 psi
The WP-5 should be changed every 3 to 6 months depending on water quality and usage. Part number 155071-43.
Pentek WP-5 Wound Polypropylene Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go