3M Filtrete AP110 Whole House Water Filter Cartridge - 2-Pack
AP110 2 Pack
The 3M Filtrete AP110 Whole House Water Filter Cartridge - 2-Pack features a grooved design and an exclusive graded density design that allows for up to 30% longer life than most filters in its same class. This 5 micron water filter can withstand extreme pressure drops and stress such as water hammer.
- Brand: 3M Aqua-Pure
- Part Number: AP110
- 3M ID Number: 7000029441
- Pack Size: 2
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Micron Rating: 5
- Flow rate: 8 gpm
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Operating Temperature: 100 Degrees
How do you install the 3M Filtrete AP110?
- A11T: Shut off inlet and outlet valves, depress pressure relief button on top of filter head to relieve pressure in filter. AP101T, AP141T and AP102T: Turn valve handle to “OFF” position. The inlet and outlet lines are now closed off from the filter chamber and the pressure has been released at the built-in vent port.
- Unscrew housing to the left from the filter head and remove cartridge, emptying water from housing.
- Clean and inspect all components. Lubricate o-ring with a silicone based lubricant. Replace o-ring seal if there is visible damage.
- Install new 3M Filtrete AP110 cartridge into housing, over centering post if you have a two-high unit.
- Place lubricated o-ring on the housing. Screw housing to the right firmly onto head until a definite stop is felt and cartridge is sealed. Hand tight is sufficient. However, be sure not to overtighten or force housing.
- A11T: Turn on inlet valve and depress pressure relief button until air is purged from filter. Release button and turn on outlet valve. AP101T, AP141T and AP102T: Turn valve hand to the “ON” Position. Wait until filter is filled with water and check for leaks. Open and close the valve once to released trapped air. Allow a slight pause in the “OFF” position. Replace cartridge when there is a decided drop in water flow at the faucet or tap.
How often should you replace the 3M Filtrete AP110?
- Changing your 3M Filtrete AP110 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the 3M Filtrete AP110 reduce?
The 3M Filtrete AP110 reduces the following contaminants:
The 3M Filtrete AP110 Whole House Water Filter Cartridge - 2-Pack is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The 3M Filtrete AP110 Whole House Water Filter Cartridge - 2-Pack is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Excellent ProductCollected by Trustpilot.com
My husband and I have used these filters for years. I was told by my plumber to have them on hand, and I would save money instead of him having to provide it. So I now have them ready for the next two changes.Collected by Trustpilot.com
We have been using this product for years and find these filters do a good job.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Works as advertised.Collected by Trustpilot.com
well worth the moneyCollected by Trustpilot.com
It"s a water filter. It fits the housing and it works. I don't like the price increases but who does?Collected by Trustpilot.com
Best deal happyCollected by Trustpilot.com
The filters are what I need and thank you for the prompt serviceCollected by Trustpilot.com
These filters are the only ones that work properly in our filter. Glad to find genuine 3M at a good price. Often can only find generics in the big box stores.Collected by Trustpilot.com
They work and seem to hold a fair amount of iron.Collected by Trustpilot.com
These filters work great and are reasonably priced. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs filters of the type they sell!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!