Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
3M DP295-CL Dual-Port Commercial Water Filtration System
The 3M DP295-CL Dual-Port Commercial Water Filtration System provides consistent high-quality water for cold beverage, ice and coffee at a flow rate of 5 gpm. The DP295-CL Dual-Port Commercial Water Filtration System features two seperate flow streams that exit the manifold. Both flow streams have reduced sediment, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor. One stream has added scale inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge to help reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The second stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
3M DP295-CL Dual-Port Commercial Water Filtration System Specifications:
- Part Number: DP295-CL
- Flow Rate: 5 gpm
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/4" FNPT
- Micron Rating: 5 micron (nominal)
- Capacity: 60,000 gallons - 12 months
- Dimensions: 25-1/16" x 24-1/16"
- Certification: NSF certified and FDA CFR-21
- Includes: Manifold, gauge, 2 HF95-CL cartridges and 1 HF8-S cartridge (3M CARTPAK DP295-CL Replacement Kit)
Key Features of the 3M DP295-CL Dual-Port Commercial Water Filtration System:
- Proprietary carbon block technology reduces chloramines, chlorine taste and odor for great tasting cold beverages, ice and coffee
- Reduction of scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from a controlled forced-feed orifice addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by 3M
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- 3/4" NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure
- Manifold includes outlet check valves and vent valve