ABCwaters HE 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System 75 GPD
The ABCwaters High Efficiency 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System 75 GPD is a complete 5-stage reverse osmosis drinking water filtration system. This reverse osmosis has the capacity to filter drinking water for most household sizes. This reverse osmosis system also includes a permeate pump that helps maintain constant osmotic pressure to the membrane for greater efficiency.
ABCwaters High Efficiency 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System Specifications:
Part Number: HERO-75
- Flow Rate: 75 GPD
- Includes 2.2 gallon storage tank, permeate pump, 2 sediment filters, 1 carbon block filter, 5 stage reverse osmosis system
The ABCwaters High Efficiency 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System 5-stages of treatment:
- Stage 1: uses a 5 micron sediment pre-filtration for mechanical reduction of rust and particulate, and provides membrane protection.
- Stage 2: is a granular activated carbon pre-treatment filter.
- Stage 3: uses an activated carbon block to reduce tastes, odors, chlorine, & organic impurities.
- Stage 4: uses a thin film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane is used for reduction of dissolved solids, including the range of toxic heavy metals, plus other harmful contaminants.
- Stage 5: This is an activated in-line carbon filtration is used for final post-filtration to remove off-tastes and potential odors.
Maintenance: Pre and post filters recommended change every 6 months for regular usage, or once a year in light usage. RO membrane: Change recommended based on periodic TDS rejection tests. Typical is every two years.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!