Dow Filmtec BW30HRLE-440i Reverse Osmosis Membrane - 12,650 GPD
The Dow Filmtec BW30HRLE-440i Reverse Osmosis Membrane is an 8" W x 40" L high-rejection brackish reverse osmosis membrane that provides up to 12,650 GPD at a 15 percent rate recovery. This reverse osmosis membrane offers the the most effective cleaning performance for large-scale industrial and municipal water treatment systems purifying greater than approximately 10 gpm of RO water. It is also the industry standard for reliable operation and production of RO water in commercial applications.
Dow Filmtec BW30HRLE-440i Reverse Osmosis Membrane Specifications:
- Part Number: BW30HRLE-440i
- Flow Rate: 12,650 GPD / 10 GPM
- Dimensions: 8" x 40"
- Actual Dimensions: 7.9" x 40"
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.7%
- Applied Pressure: 225 psi (15.5 bar)
- Maximum Operating Pressure(psi): 600 psi (41 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop(psi): 15 psi (1.0 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F (45° C)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 - 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index(SDI): SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance(ppm): < 0.1 ppm
- Membrane Style: Drop-in Element
- Membrane Material: Spiral-wound with Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Active Area: 440 ft (37 m)
- Outer Wrap: Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Housing/Pressure Vessel Size(inch): 8"
Additional Key Benefits and Features:
- Removes chemical contaminants
- Reduce wastewater volumes by increasing water reuse
- High flux results in high yields
- Low energy costs with high rejection providing good water quality
- Hardshell exterior for extra strength
- Durable with Good Cleanability for Long Element Life
- Dow FilmTec high quality, long lasting and reliable performance
- Includes iLEC interlocking end caps, reducing system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!