Doulton Imperial Sterasyl OBE Ceramic Filter
Good news! We are updating our selection of Doulton ceramic filter products to the AquaCera equivalent. The new line of products offers the same great filtration you expect to improve water quality.
Doulton proudly supports the W3 Project and every purchase of a Doulton product benefits the W3 Charity Project.
The Doulton Imperial Sterasyl compatible Ceramic Filter is a self-sterilizing filter that can be re-used over and over again to provide absolute micron filtration down to .9 microns at an economical price. This filter is interchangeable with the AquaCera W9522550 and other 10" filters that are OBE (open both ends).
The Doulton Sterasyl is also known as part number W9220406 and can be used in any brand standard housing that requires 2.75" x 9.75" filters.
The Doulton Sterasyl ceramic shell is silver impregnated ceramic which provides for a consistant and controlled pore structure increasing efficiency of this sub-micron filtration filter.
Doulton Imperial Sterasyl Specification:
- Part Number: W9522550
- Dimensions: 2.75"x 9.75"
- Filter Life: 1200 gallons; 6-12 months
- Operating Pressure: 125 psig max
- Operating Temperature: 40-100 F
- Flow Rate: .6 - 1.0 gpm
- Meets NSF Standard: 42 and 53
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth
The Doulton Imperial Sterasyl Reduces the Following:
- 100% of Cysts
- 99.99% of Pathogenic Bacteria
- 99.99% of Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia
- 99% of Chloramines
- 99% of Chlorine
- 99% of Lead
- 98% of Fluoride
- 97% of Volatile Organic Compounds
- 98% of Metals (Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc)
- 97% of MTBE
- 95% of Arsenic
- 99.9% of Glyphosate
- 95% of Pharmaceutical Compounds
- 99% of Herbicides
- 92% of Nitrates
The flow rate of the ceramic filter can be easily renewed by simply brushing its outer surface with a stiff toothbrush, plastic brush or soft scouring pad under running water. As the top layer of ceramic and the contaminants are brushed off and flushed away, a new layer becomes available. With the Sterasyl candle/cartridge this process can be repeated over 50 times and or when the diameter of the slimline element reaches 1.75 inches.
The main difference between the Imperial Sterasyl and the Sterasyl OBE is the diamater. Which allows the Imperial Sterasyl to last longer and be re-used more times.
Doulton Imperial Sterasyl OBE Ceramic Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go