Omnipure K5633 Inline Water Filter
The Omnipure K5633 can be used in the following applications:
- Post RO filtration
The Omnipure K5633 Inline Water Filter is a granular activated carbon filter that attaches directly to your water line for cleaner, better tasting water. Reduces chlorine, taste & odor, and sediment. Great Polishing filter for RO systems!
The Omnipure K-5633 Specifications:
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Micron Rating: 10
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Capacity: 1 Year or 2500 Gallons
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temp: 100 Fareheit
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 12"
- Connections: John Guest Quick Connect
The K5633 Inline Water Filter is available in 3/8" Connections (K5633-KK) and 1/4" Connections (K5633-JJ), in addition to 3/8" Female Pipe Threads (K5633-CC). Filter life is based on water quality and usage.
Omnipure K5633 Inline Water Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go