Applied Membranes M-T1812A50 RO Membrane
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A50 is the correct replacement for the following:
- Standard 2"x 12" Home Reverse osmosis Membrane Housings
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A50 RO Membrane is designed for use in 2" residential reverse osmosis systems with membrane dimensions of 1.95" x 11.75". Also known as part number M-T1812A50, this RO membrane is constructed of DOW RO Flat Sheet that is NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed for material requirements only. The Applied Membranes element produces 50 gallons of high quality water per day and has a reputation for consistent optimum performance and reliability.
Applied M-T1812A50 Reverse Osmosis Water Membrane specifications:
- Made in USA
- Part M-T1812A50
- Gallons Per Day: 50
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed
- Minimum Salt Rejection: 96%
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98%
- DOW RO Flat Sheet Membrane
- Dimensions 1.95" x 10" x 11.75"
- Membrane permeate flow may vary
- Maximum operation pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
The maximum operating temperature of the Applied RO Membrane is 113 degrees Fahrenheit (45 degrees Celsius). The Applied M-T1812A50 RO element can be used as a replacement in residential reverse osmosis systems and is a substitution for the
following RO models:
- Aqua Flow E50TFC-2
- Aqua Flow E50TFC-3
- Farris "Economy"
- Kent Maxxima 50
- Kent Maxxima RO 50 TFC
- Osmotik T112-50
- ProLine Plus 5-Stage
- Puro Twist 3000 TFC 50
- Puro Twist 4000 TFC 50
- Puro Twist 5000 TFC -50
- RO Ultratec TF-1812-50
If the RO membrane fits loosely, you will probably need to wrap a few layers of tape near one end to give it a tight fit. A loose fit of this membrane could result in a higher permeate TDS. Performance conditions are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi applied pressure, feed water temperature of 77 degrees Fahrenheit, feed water pH 2-11 and 15% recovery.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A50 RO Membrane Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go