AquaCera Imperial UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Cartridge
You Save: 14%
Good news! We are updating our selection of Doulton ceramic filter products to the AquaCera equivalent. During this transition you may still receive a Doulton filter.
The AquaCera W9223022 Imperial UltraCarb OBE compatible Cartridge improves upon AquaCeraSterasyl ceramic cartridge, which is impregnated with silver that inhibits bacterial growth. This filter is interchangeable with the AquaCera W9522550 and other 10" filters that are OBE (open both ends). In addition to this silver-impregnated ceramic, the UltraCarb also employs an activated carbon block which removes chlorine and organics, and an ion exchange resin insert that specifically removes lead from water.
The Imperial UltraCarb is an ideal filter for removing off-tastes and odors, particles, bacteria, cysts, chlorine, organics and lead. With the exception of AquaCera, this filter will fit in most standard size 10" housings.
AquaCera UltraCarb filters should be used in pressure filters on a main water supply, not in gravity filters. This genuine AquaCera product is also known as part number W9223022.
AquaCera W9223022 Specification:
- Part Number: W9223022
- Dimensions: 2.75"x 9.75"
- Filter Life: 1200 gallons; 6-12 months
- Operating Pressure: 125 psig max
- Operating Temperature: 40-100 F
- Flow Rate: .6 - 1.0 gpm
- Meets NSF Standard: 42 and 53
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth
The AquaCera W9223022 Reduces the Following:
- 100% of Cysts
- 99.99% of Pathogenic Bacteria
- 99.99% of Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia
- 99% of Chloramines
- 99% of Chlorine
- 99% of Lead
- 98% of Fluoride
- 97% of Volatile Organic Compounds
- 98% of Metals (Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc)
- 97% of MTBE
- 95% of Arsenic
- 99.9% of Glyphosate
- 95% of Pharmaceutical Compounds
- 99% of Herbicides
- 92% of Nitrates
AquaCera Imperial UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet