Doulton Imperial UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Cartridge
You Save: 21%
Doulton proudly supports the W3 Project and every purchase of a Doulton product benefits the W3 Charity Project.
The Doulton Imperial UltraCarb OBE Cartridge improves upon Doulton's Sterasyl ceramic cartridge, which is impregnated with silver that inhibits bacterial growth. In addition to this silver-impregnated ceramic, the UltraCarb also employs an activated carbon block which removes chlorine and organics, and an ion exchange resin insert that specifically removes lead from water.
The Imperial UltraCarb is an ideal filter for removing off-tastes and odors, particles, bacteria, cysts, chlorine, organics and lead. With the exception of Doulton's, this filter will fit in most standard size 10" housings.
Doulton's UltraCarb filters should be used in pressure filters on a main water supply, not in gravity filters. This genuine Doulton product is also known as part number W9223022.
Imperial UltraCarb Specifications:
- Capacity: 1,000 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1.0 gpm at 45 psi
- Micron Rating: 0.9 microns (absolute)
- Dimensions: 2 3/4" x 9 3/4"
- Max. Temp.: 100 F
- Max. Press.: 125 psi
- Open Both Ends (OBE)
The Ultra Carb is certified by the WHO and tested and certified to NSF Standard 42 & 53 for the reduction of:
- Chlorine taste and odor 95%
- Cysts (cryptosporidium & giardia) 99.999%
- Turbidity 97%
- Lead 98.3%
- Bacteria (E. Coli, Shigella, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Cholera) 99.99%
Stages of Filtration:
- First stage: The first stage consists of Doulton ultracarb ceramic which provides genuine sub-micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
- Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties, preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Third stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
- Fourth stage: Ion exchange resin reduces lead and other heavy metals.
Doulton Imperial UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet