Aquacera Compatible LP5 CeraGrav Gravity Filter System
This Aquacera Compatible LP5 CeraGrav Gravity Water Filter System is ideal to use for camping or emergency relief situations. Made from FDA Approved high density polyethylene gravity filter housing, this LP5 Filter System requires no power to operate. It uses gravity to filter water in the upper chamber through the SuperSterasyl filter candles, into the lower chamber of the system where the filtered water is collected. For optimum performance, this system should only use genuine Sterasyl or SuperSterasyl candles. This Aquacera W9375000 LP5 CeraGrav Gravity Water Filter System does not come with filters. Filters are sold separately.
The Aquacera Ceragrav LP5 Gravity Water Purifier System can be used where conditions cannot accommodate reliable pressurized water supply mains. The Aquacera Gravity LP5 saves money over purchasing bottled water and holds 7 gallons of water (3 1/2 in the upper chamber and 3 1/2 in the lower chamber). It filters particles as small as 0.5 microns, such as pathogenic bacteria, cholera, typhoid, salmonella and E coli. The SuperSterasyl filter candles filters giardia, cryptosporidium and other parasites.
Aquacera LP5 CeraGrav System specifications:
- Manufactured in the USA
- Easy to use and maintain
- Filters are sold separately
- Aquacera LP5 requires no power
- Ideal for camping or emergency relief
- Aquacera LP5 total capacity: 7 US Gallons
- FDA Approved Natural High-Density Polypropylene
- Aquacera LP5 dimensions: 28 9/16" x 11 1/4" x 11 1/4"
- Aquacera LP5 accommodates 5 Aquacera filter candles (Imperial SuperSterasyl 7" Ceramic Filter or 7" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter W9121200)
The CeraGrav LP5 Gravity Filter System is portable, lightweight, easy to use, has a high capacity filtration system and is simple to maintain. The filters in this LP5 Water Filter System can be cleaned up to 100 times. The Aquacera LP5 Gravity Filter System, comes with a base to raise the lower chamber for easy access. For versatility, the holes are filled with removable rubber plugs.
The Aquacera Ceragrav LP5 Gravity Water Purifier System is also known as part number W9375000 and Aquacera Ceragrav LP5. The Ceragrav LP5 can accommodate up to 5 Aquacera filter candles, depending on the amount of water needed. The more candles you use, the more water you can filter. The maximum output for the LP5 is:
- 10 GPD for each Slimline SuperSterasyl candle
- 14 GPD for each Imperial SuperSterasyl candle
This Aquacera LP5 Water filter system is manufactured in the USA and can be used on municipal or natural water sources.
Aquacera Comp. LP5 CeraGrav Gravity Filter System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|W9375000 is used in the following Models|
Imperial SuperSterasy 7 Inch Ceramic Filter
7 Inch Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter W9121200
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go