Everpure Activated Carbon Water Filter Cartridge
The Everpure EV960112 is the correct replacement filter for the following systems:
- Vending Applications
- OCS Applications
The Everpure Activated Carbon Water Filter Cartridge helps reduce waterborne contaminants, such as asbestos fibers, Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts, but does not remove fluoride. Also known as part number EV960112, the Everpure Activated Carbon Filter Replacement is designed with Precoat Submicron Technology that reduces dirt and other particles as small as 0.5 microns. This Everpure AC Water Filter Cartridge has an operating temperature range from 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (2 degrees to 38 degrees Celsius). The unique fiber blend reduces chlorine taste and unpleasant odors through its use of activated carbon.
Everpure Activated Carbon Filter Cartridge Replacement specifications:
- Part EV960112
- Electrical connections are not required
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 gmp (1.9 lpm)
- Operate with Vending and OCS Applications
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Maximum temperature capacity: 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius)
The Everpure EV960112 Water Filter Cartridge is sanitary and easy to replace. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without proper disinfection with this Everpure filter. Drinking water systems that are certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that could contain filterable cysts. An electrical connection is not required for installation of this cartridge filter.
Everpure Activated Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go