Everpure Dual Temperature Stainless Steel Faucet
The Everpure EV9000-85 Dual Temperature Stainless Steel Faucet is a water filter faucet in stainless steel which is ideal for the following applications:
- Commercial use
- Residential use
The Everpure EV9000-85 Dual Temperature Stainless Steel Drinking Water Faucet is part of the Everpure Designer Series. It consistently provides a stream of premium hot and cold quality, filtered water from the Everpure commercial grade water filtration system. The Everpure Designer Series stainless steel faucets' high commercial quality makes them a popular choice for water filtration in many restaurants and homes.
The versatile design of this Contemporary Series Single-Temp Faucet ensures a sleek look that perfectly complements any kitchen This Everpure commercial grade water filtration system dual-temperature faucet is exclusively designed to be used with the Solaria Instant Hot Water Dispenser and other vented instant hot systems, the faucet can also be connected to the Polaria Water Chiller for refreshingly chilled drinking water.
Everpure EV900085 Stainless Steel Contemporary Series POU Drinking Water Faucet Features:
- Part Number: EV9000-85 or EV900085
- Easy To Install
- Solid, stainless steel construction
- Ceramic disc type valve
- Designer, dual-handle design
- Insulated, heat-resistant spout with aerator tip provides even, clear stream of filtered water
- Blue and red indicators on handles to distinguish hot and cold sides
- Spring-loaded, "hot" shut-off valve safety feature
- Exclusively designed to be used with the Solaria Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Can be connected to the Polaria Water Chiller
- Easy cartridge replacement
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- Flow rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min)
- Installation: 0.50 in. or standard sinkhole installation
- RO compatible with the use of a separate air gap
- Manufacturer warranty
Everpure's exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure with a unique, pleated filter membrane to reduce particles as small as 0.5 microns. This highly-engineered design supplies the largest filtering surface area, longer life and consistent performance. This Everpure Designer Series faucet is certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
Everpure commercial grade water filtration systems are easily installed with common household tools. The system mounts under your sink and is plumbed to a separate filter faucet. In addition, cartridge replacement is very easy. Product includes the faucet only. No filtration system or heating tank is included. Each is optional and sold separately. When connecting faucet to a reverse osmosis system (ROM II or ROM III), you will need to purchase a separate Air Gap Adapter.
This faucet is warranted to be free of defect and workmanship defect for 5 years. The coated finish is warranted for 3 years. After 3 years, depending on local water conditions and/or cleaning products used, the coating may be slightly affected compared to a new product. For general cleaning, use a soft damp cloth. The use of cleaning chemicals is not recommended.
Everpure Dual Temperature Stainless Steel Faucet Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go