Legris LIQUIfit Female Elbow Valve VFE
The Legris LIQUIfit Female Elbow Valve (VFE) is commonly used with reverse osmosis storage tanks. Apply Teflon tape to the male nipple on the top of your RO storage tank and then thread on the VFE to convert over to a push-to-connect termination.
Tube x Thread Part Number
3/8 x 1/4 PP6VFE4-MG
Female Elbow Valve Features:
- EPDM O-ring
- Temp. Range: 0 - 255 F
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI, 600 PSI burst pressure
This valve has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All LIQUIfit fittings feature:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- High resistance to chemicals
Legris LIQUIfit Female Elbow Valve VFE Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go