GE PX50-20 50 Micron 20" Sediment Water Filter
The GE 93123 can be replaced by the following comparable water filters:
- Hydronix SDC-25-2050
- Liquatec SDF-25-2050
The GE PX50-20 50 Micron 20" Sediment Water Filter is a replacement water filter cartridge, also known as the GE Osmonics Purtrex PX50-20 filter. The 93123 sediment filter is constructed out of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers for strength and durability. This GE Osmonics filter has a high capacity for holding dirt, resulting in increased filter life and less filter changes.
In addition, this 50 micron sediment filter can be dispose of easily and can be used for a variety of applications, including water, chemical, plating baths, and amine filtration.
GE PX50-20 50 Micron 20" Sediment Water Filter specifications:
- Length: 20"
- Easy disposal
- 50 micron rating
- High dirt holding capacity
- Polypropylene depth filtration
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
GE PX50-20 50 Micron 20" Sediment Water Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go