GeneralAire AGMGF Magnetic Mounting Bracket for UV
You Save: 33%
The GeneralAire AGMGF Magnetic Mounting Bracket for UV is the replacement component for the following systems:
- GeneralAir MS24 MicrobeSwatter UV Air Purifier System
- GeneralAir MS24OZ MicrobeSwatter UV Air Purifier System
The General Air 4889 is a patent-pending magnetic mounting plate which enables UV air purification units, such as the General Aire MicrobeSwatter MS24 Series UV Air Purifier Systems, to be installed easily in your HVAC distribution system duct. A powerful magnet holds the mounting plate securely in place easily and quickly. This innovative design makes installation and lamp replacement very simple and fast.
The General Air MS24 and MS24OZ MicrobeSwatter consists of an intense 18-inch, 50-watt dual-radiant UV lamp which imitates the sun's air purifying power in order to treat your air indoors. The GeneralAire MicrobeSwatter utilizes UV technology to significantly remove airborne contaminants throughout an HVAC system. The General Aire MS24 Series Air Purifier Systems are 2-3 times stronger than most commonly used U.V. light products, and provides much higher contaminant removal levels. This results in significantly improved indoor air quality.
General Aire AGMGF Magnetic Mounting Bracket Specifications:
- Part Number: 4889 or GeneralAir AGMGF
- Includes 1 Magnetic Mounting Bracket
- User friendly and easy to install
- Mounting Plate Dimensions: 3"x3"
- UVC H-Lamp Dimensions: 1.75"x16.25"
- Duct Mounting Hole Dimensions: 2"
- Replacement part for GeneralAir MS24 and MS24OZ MicrobeSwatter UV Air Purifier Systems
GeneralAire MicrobeSwatter air purification systems should be regularly maintained and cleaned for optimum performance. The UV lamps in this air purification system must be replaced every two years, or after 18,000 hours of service. GeneralAire can also be written as General Aire, GeneralAir and General Air.
GeneralAire AGMGF Magnetic Mounting Bracket for UV Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|4889 is used in the following Models|