Liquatec Coconut Carbon Inline Filter for RO - 1/4
The Liquatec IAC-RO compatible Coconut Carbon Inline Filter has been replaced with the compatible Hydronix ICF-6 and is a coconut shell granular activated carbon filter (also known as a GAC filter) used as a pre or post filter for reverse osmosis systems. Coconut shell GAC water filters reduce unpleasant tastes and odors as well as sediment, making them popular pre-filters for RO systems using TFC membranes or post-filters for RO systems using CTA membranes.
This granular activated carbon filter installs easily on 1/4" water lines of reverse osmosis systems. A bypass is not necessary because of a specially-designed spring.
The 1/4" fittings needed for installation are sold separately or you can use your current fittings. This granular activated carbon coconut reverse osmosis filter is compatible with cold water lines only, and the inline water filter must be protected against freezing.
Liquatec Inline RO Filter - 1/4" FNPT (IAC-RO):
- 5 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 2" x 10"
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum Temperature: 35 F
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Filter Life: 1 year or 2000 gallons
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon and Coconut Filter
- Flow Rate: .50 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Fittings: 1/4" Female Pipe Threads (FNPT)
The Liquatec IAC-RO inline water filter has been system tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI / NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of the taste and odor of chlorine.
Liquatec Coconut Carbon Inline Filter for RO - 1/4 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go