Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
FiltersFast FF-0101 Replacement For Filbur FC-1978
The FiltersFast FF-0101 is the correct replacement for the Filbur FC-1978. The FF-0101 also replaces the following pool and spa filters:
- Filbur FC-1978
- Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 125 sq. ft.
- Pentair R173578
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 178585
- Crystal Water 525
- Clean & Clear Plus 520
- Waterway Plastics 817-0131
- Unicel C-7472
- Pleatco PCC130/-M/PAK4
- Aladdin 22505
The FiltersFast FF-0101 is a compatible replacement pool filter cartridge for the Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 pool filter. This Pentair compatible pool filter replacement will fit all pools which use a Clean and Clear Plus 520 pool filter.
FiltersFast FF-0101 Filter Specifications:
- Part Number: FF-0101
- Replaces Part Number: FC-1978
- 4 oz.
- Length: 32 1/16"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: 3" open hole
- Bottom: 3" open hole
- Square Feet: 125 square feet
This FiltersFast compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
Cleaning your FiltersFast Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The FiltersFast FF-0101 Replacement For Filbur FC-1978 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers: