Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 Pool Filter - C7472
The Filbur FC-1978 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 125 sq. ft.
- Pentair R173578
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 178585
- Crystal Water 525
- Clean & Clear Plus 520
- Waterway Plastics 817-0131
- Unicel C-7472
- Pleatco PCC130/-M/PAK4
- Aladdin 22505
The Filbur FC-1978 is a compatible replacement pool filter cartridge for the Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 pool filter. This Pentair compatible pool filter replacement will fit all pools which use a Clean and Clear Plus 520 pool filter.
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 Pool Filter Replacement Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Length: 32 1/16"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: 3" open hole
- Bottom: 3" open hole
- Square Feet: 125 square feet
Please note that four of these Pentair compatible pool filters are required for a complete filter replacement. Pentair filter models dated after 11/1998 changed in filter length. Verify the length of your pool filter is approximately 32 1/16" to be certain
This Pentair Plus 520 compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Pentair Plus 520 pool filter, this Pentair compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools and spas such as Pac Fab, Waterway, and others - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old spa filter(s) in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 Pool Filter - C7472 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go