Pentek 155763-43 30" Sediment Filter-Case of 20
The Pentek 155763-43 is sold in a case of 20 and is ideal for the following types of water filtration:
The Pentek 155763-43 30" Sediment Filter-5 Micron is a sediment water filter that utilizes polydepth filtration. This 30" water filter cartridge, also known as the Pentek PD-5-30, features a consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance that will result in drinking water that is clearer, better tasting, and odorless.
Pentek 155763-43 30" Sediment Filter-5 Micron specifications:
- 5 micron rating (nominal)
- Polypropylene filter media
- Also known by part number PD-5-30
- Dimensions: 30" x 2.5" (763mm x 64mm)
- Temperature Rating: 40 F to 175 F (4.4 to 79.4 C)
- Will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- Initial P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): <2 psid @ 7 gpm (0.14 bar @ 26.5 L/min)
This polydepth cartridge is manufactured with thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers that are both strong and durable, and ensure high efficiency filtration. Unlike resin-bonded filter cartridges, this Pentek sediment filter resists breakage and brittleness.
Pentek 155763-43 30" Sediment Filter-Case of 20 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go