Pentek ECP20-20 20" Sediment Filter - 20 Micron
The Pentek ECP20-20 Sediment Filter is a 20 inch water filter cartridge replacement that provides higher flow rates while removing sediment, dirt, sand, rust, and other impurities from your water. The Pentek ECP2020 fits in all standard sized 20" x 2 1/2" water filter housings made by American Plumber, Ametek, Bruner, Culligan, Cuno, Harmsco, Keystone, Kleen Plus, Pentek, Plymouth Products, US Filters, Water Resources, and other brands. This Pentek sediment filter replacement is generally used as a whole house sediment filter because it features a high flow rate at ten gallons per minute (10 GPM). The Pentek ECP2020 water filter has a 20 micron rating.
The Pentek ECP20-20 is made from resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester. Whereas most cartridges contain only about 4.5 square feet of surface area, this 20" Pentek ECP Series cartridge contains twelve square feet of media and features an extremely low pressure drop. The added surface area allows the filter to remove much more sediment and dirt than other filters with smaller surface areas.
Pentek ECP2010 Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2 5/8" x 20"
- Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Temperature Rating: 40-125 F
- Micron Rating: 20 micron (nominal)
- Reduces: Sediment, dirt, rust, sand, and more
- Filter Life: About 3 to 6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use
The Pentek ECP20-20 is also known as item number 255487-43 / 25548743. More information about Pentek ECP Series filters can be found HERE.
Pentek ECP20-20 20" Sediment Filter - 20 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go