Pentek GS-10CAL/RO-H Inline Filter - GAC/Calcite
The Pentek GS-10CAL/RO-H Inline Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 10" combination in-line filter composed of coconut shell granular activated carbon and calcite. It can be utilized in various applications to correct low pH levels, polish water, brew better tasting coffee, tea, or other beverages (or in numerous other food service applications), as a post filter in many reverse osmosis systems, and more. It reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as sediment and increases the pH level of water via the re-mineralization of soft, acidic, or low pH water - calcite is a natural mineral which dissolves in acidic water to raise its pH to neutral.
The Pentek GS-10CAL/ROH Inline Filter has 3/8" John Guest thread connections (3/8" JG) and can be utilized in all inline filter applications which use those specific connection fittings.
Pentek GS-10CAL/RO-H GAC Calcite Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI
- Temp. Range: 40 - 100 F
- Micron Rating: 20 microns
- Dimensions: 10" length x 2" diameter
- Connection: 3/8" John Guest Connection Ports (3/8" JG)
- Flow Rate: About 1 gallon per minute (1 GPM) @ 125 PSI
- Filter Media: Coconut shell granular activated carbon block with calcite
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use
This inline Pentek filter needs to be replaced about every 3-6 months or when a reduction in flow occurs. The Pentek GS-10CAL/RO-H in line filter is also known by Pentek part number 255546-43 / 25554643.
Pentek GS-10CAL/RO-H Inline Filter - GAC/Calcite Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go