Replacement for Model Pentek 3G water filter housings
Pentek MG-10MCB MicroGuard Filter - Carbon Block
You Save: 15%
The Pentek MG-10MCB MicroGuard Filter Cartridge is a versatile 10" point of use water filter replacement which is a replacement filter for the Pentek MGS-3/4"-10MCB Complete System (160292). However, it can also be used to provide comprehensive water filtration in numerous applications including under sink filter systems, counter top filter systems, and others using the Pentek 3G Standard filter housing. Uniquely constructed and entirely chemical free, the MG-10MCB filter uses carbon block filtration in combination with thorough sediment filtration which acts as an efficient pre-filter to better protect and extend the filter life of the main Pentek MG-10T MicroGuard Triple Membrane Cartridge in various Pentek 3G under sink filter systems.
The Pentek MG-10MCB microfilter reduces numerous contaminants and impurities including the bad taste and odor of chlorine, bacteria (99.99%), cysts (99.99%), sediment (Class I), dirt, rust, sand, silt, limescale, and other common particulates down to the very fine 0.15 micron level.
The Pentek MG10MCB can be used in all of the following water filtration applications: undersink, countertop, inline (cold water only), beverage dispensing, water used for oral care, sanitary applications, laboratories, photography/film, offices, restaurants/foodservice , pharmaceutical applications, and more. This filter will only fit Pentek 3G water filter housings.
Pentek MicroGuard MG-10MCB Filter Specifications:
- pH Range: 2 - 12
- Connection: Drop-in
- Temp Range: 40 - 140 F
- Micron Rating: 0.15 micron
- Initial Pressure Drop: 11 PSID
- Dimensions: 10.283"L x 2.875"D
- Flow Rate: Approximately 1 gallon per minute (1 GPM)
- Filter Media: Fibredyne technology - activated carbon block with synthetic Polymeric fibers and binders
- Filter Life: About 200-600 gallons or 3-6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use - replace filter when a reduction in flow is noticed
- Special Features: Bacteria and cyst removal does not rely on chemicals; approx. 2.5 times greater filtration surface area than some anti-microbial carbon blocks; low pressure drop with high flow rate; retains natural mineral content of water; no waste water or brine/concentrate flushing; requires only normal water line pressure to operate (no electrical power required); high surface area and superior tolerance to plugging
The MG-10MCB is also known by Pentek part number 255420-43 / 25542043. More technical information about Pentek MicroGuard Series filters can be found here.
Pentek MG-10MCB MicroGuard Filter - Carbon Block Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|255420-43 is used in the following Models|
Pentek 3G water filter housings