Pentek ST-2 20" Stainless Steel Filter Housing
The Pentek ST-2 is the correct system that uses:
- 20" standard size double open end (DOE) filter cartridges
- This filter housing will not accept GAC, CC, CGAC, TSGAC, WS, PCF or PCC Series Cartridges.
The Pentek ST-2 Stainless Steel Filter Housing is ideal for high pressure or hot water applications that are not durable enough for plastic filter housings. Located at the bottom of the stainless steel sump is either a pipe plug or pet-cock for draining. Also known as part number 156018-02, this housing system provides heavy-duty filtration used for smaller water filtration systems and point-of-use (POU) applications. The heads are manufactured from nickel-plated cast-brass.
Pentek ST-2 Stainless Steel Water Filter Housing Specifications:
- Part 156018-02
- Pipe size: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 22 3/4" x 4 1/8"
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Flow rates: up to 20 gpm (76 Lpm)
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Hot water and high pressure applications
- Sealing gaskets: Buna-N, Cellulose Fiber
- Maximum temperature capacity: 300 degrees Fahrenheit (149 degrees Celsius)
- Not recommended for applications with TDS or chlorides >1000ppm and/or pH <5.0
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 143339
- For more information Click Here!
Pentek ST-2 20" Stainless Steel Filter Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet