Pentek Tank Valve (1/4" NPT x 1/4" QC) SH244783
The Pentek SH244783 is the correct replacement tank valve for the following systems:
- Pentek RO-2500 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- Pentek RO-2550 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
The Pentek Tank Valve is located on the top of the tank opening of your RO water filtration system. When connecting the storage tank to the system, apply 3 or more wraps of Teflon tape to the threads on the tank to prevent leaks. After locating the 1/4" tubing, place a mark on each end of the 5/8" tubing. Moisten one end of the tubing with water, insert with a twisting motion into the port of the tank valve until the 5/8" mark is flush with the quick connect fitting.
Pentek Flow Restrictor TFM-36 Replacement specifications:
- Part SH244783
- Contains 1 tank valve
- Use Teflon tape to prevent leaks
- Located on top of the tank opening
- 1/4" NPT x 1/4" QC (Quick Connect)
- Fits Pentek RO-2500 and RO-2550 Reverse Osmosis Systems
The Pentek RO system requires about 2 to 4 hours to fill the storage tank since it does not produce a high volume of water on demand as an ordinary filter does. After allowing the water to drip from the faucet, close the faucet and open the valve on the storage tank. The Pentek Tank Valve is open when the handle lines up with the tubing connection. To ensure that the sump is tightly screwed to the cap and if it leaks, close the cold water supply and the tank valves.
Pentek Tank Valve (1/4" NPT x 1/4" QC) SH244783 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go