Swift Green SGF-96-18-VOC-AG Compatible Water Filter Cartridge
Get more value and greater filtration performance with the Swift Green SGF-96-18-VOC-AG replacement beverage fountain and combination system commercial water filter. This filter is designed as a direct replacement to the Everpure EV9692-21, EV9692-31, 4FC. High flow rates and superior contaminant reduction is standard as well as the environmentally friendly manufacturing process that creates the coconut carbon filter media. Volatile organic compounds, cysts, sediment, and more are captured before they can affect water quality. Additionally, the SILVER-NANO filter material prohibits the growth of bacterial. All these features ensure the filter is long lasted and effective.
Swift Green water filtration products provide consistent, high quality hot beverages, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, and extends post-mix equipment life and reduces unscheduled service calls associated with hard scale build-up. Water with higher chlorine levels can dilute the flavor of fountain drinks, requiring a greater ratio of syrup per dispensed drink to maintain flavor.
Swift Green SGF-96-18-VOC-AG Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: SGF-96-18-VOC-AG
- Dimensions: 15"x3.35"
- Filter Media: Coconut Carbon
- Operating Temperature: 35-100 Filter
- Operating Pressure: 20-100 psi
- Filter Life: 15,000 (VOC Reduction); 29,000 gallons (chlorine reduction); 3 - 6 months
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 42
- Produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water
- Designed for beverage fountain, and combination system filtration
- Reduces chlorine taste and smell as well as sediment
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process converts emissions into thermal energy
- Packaging is recyclable
The Swift Green SGF-96-18-VOC-AG Replacement is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
- Scale and Sediment
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
Swift Green Estimates Their Filters Reduce:
- 95% of Lead
- 99% of Cysts
- 95% of Chlorine
- 95% of Turbidity
- 95% of Asbestos
- 95% of Atrazine
- 95% of
- 95% of 2,4-D
- 95% of Mercury
- 95% of Toxaphene
- 95% of P-Dichchlorobenzene
- 95% of Benzene
- VOC, Cyst, Lead, Pharmaceutical, and Chloramine reduction claims by Swift Green have not been certified under NSF/ANSI Standards
The Swift Green SGF-96-18-VOC-AG Replacement is Compatible With the Following Filters:
- EV9692-21, EV9692-31, 4FC
The Swift Green SGF-96-18-VOC-AG Fits Compatible Systems That Use Standard Size Water Filters Matching The Above Specifications.
If you don't see your model number check with the manufacturer to verify compatibility.
For more product information Click Here.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!