CeraGuard Water Filter System - 10"
The Aquacera CeraGuard Mount Compatible, also known as part number W9123050, is a 10 inch tall water filter mount that reduces a wide range of waterborne contaminants. This module reduces bacteria, cysts, colloids, virus, silts, clays, heavy metals, arsenic, fluroide, chlorine, volatile organic compounds, taste and odors. The CeraGuard filter candle is made specifically for the CeraGuard Ultrafiltration Water System (W9371010), a micro-filtration system. The outer shell of the Aquacera candle is made with an activated carbon block core with ATS resin. Activated carbon is very effective for removing chlorine and organics from the water.
CeraGuard Ceramic Filter Module specificatons:
- NSF Approved
- Organics reduction > 85%
- Not for gravity filter use
- Lead reduction >98.3% (NSF 53)
- Reduces waterborne contaminants
- Chlorine reduction >97% (NSF 42)
- Designed to be used in pressure filters
- Fits CeraGuard Water Filtration System
- Ceramic outer shell-activated carbon block core with ATS resin
The ion exchange resin specifically removes lead from water. The cartridge is designed to be used in pressure filters and connects directly to the unit by a simple double o-ring seal. Do not use in gravity filters. Having all of the benefits of the Sterasyl removal, the Aquacera helps to eliminate pathogenic bacteria like Salmonella Typhi, E. Coli, Vibrio Cholera, Shigella and Klebsiella Terrigena.
CeraGuard Water Filter System - 10" Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go