Watts AICRO-JGK 10" GAC Inline Filter - 1/4" JG-QC
You Save: 27%
The Watts AICRO-JGK Inline Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 10" in-line filter which uses coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC) for cleaner, better tasting water. It can be utilized in numerous applications such as food service, reverse osmosis systems, water coolers, refrigerators, ice makers, vending equipment, under sink filter systems, and more to reduce the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as particulate matter such as sediment, dirt, rust, silt, sand, limescale, and so on.
The Watts AICROJGK in-line filter has 1/4" John Guest quick change fittings (1/4" JG-QC) - it is compatible for use in all inline filter applications which utilize those connection fittings.
Watts AICRO-JGK Coconut Shell GAC Inline Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40-100 F
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Dimensions: 10" length x 2" diameter
- Connection: 1/4" John Guest quick change fittings (1/4" JG-QC)
- Flow Rate: About 1/2-1 gallon per minute (0.5 GPM/1 GPM)
- Filter Media: Coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC)
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use - filter should be replaced when a reduction in flow is noticed
Watts AICRO-JGK 10" GAC Inline Filter - 1/4" JG-QC Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet