PURA UVSS-10 8751 Ultraviolet Disinfection System
The PURA UVSS-10 uses ultraviolet light to destroy the bacteria and microorganisms found in water supplies. Unlike many methods of filtration, ultraviolet disinfection purifies your water without chemicals or the production of waste water. A durable, stainless steel reactor chamber houses the UV lamp, which operates at a wavelength of 254nm (can be compared to 0.254 microns). The UVSS-10 requires no more maintenance than traditional water filtration methods. The lamp should be replaced yearly. Should you forget, the unit provides a reminder, as well as a visual and audible alarm alerting you to lamp failure.
PURA recommends using a 5 micron sediment and housing as a minimum pretreatment to prevent large particles from entering the unit and masking the UV light.
PURA UVSS-10 Specification:
- Part number:UVSS-10; 8751
- Flow Rate at 16 mJ/cm^2: 20gpm
- Flow Rate at 30 mJ/cm^2: 10gpm
- Flow Rate at 40 mJ/cm^2: 7.7gpm
- 37 watt lamp
- LED display
- Inlet/ Outlet Size: 3/4" NPT
- UV Chamber Dimensions: 2.5"x36"
- Control Box Dimensions: 7.3"x3.2"x2.5"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 36 to 104
- Reminder to change lamp
- Axial flow design (water flows in the bottom, out the side)
- 115V/60 Hz North American three-prong grounded plug
A brochure with detailed performance information for the PURA UVSS-10 and other PURA UV systems can be found here.
PURA UVSS-10 8751 Ultraviolet Disinfection System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go