Pentek 150550 3/4" Blue 10" 3G Std. Filter Housing
You Save: 27%
The Pentek 150550 3/4" Blue 10" 3G Standard Filter Housing is made of a durable, reinforced polypropylene that is compatible with a variety of chemicals.
The red pressure-relief button on the cap makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 150550 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The Pentek 150550, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 150550, mounts easily using an integral mounting bracket on its cap to aid in installation. No other brackets are required.
- Housing Sump: Blue Reinforced Polypropylene
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 12 1/4" x 5 1/8"
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accomodates 2 1/4" to 3 1/8" filter diameters
- Mounts using an integral mounting bracket
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151120
- Wrench Replacement: American Plumber SW-2
- Mounting Bracket Replacement: Pentek UB-1
Pentek 150550 3/4" Blue 10" 3G Std. Filter Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet