Pentek 150560 3/4" Clear 20" 3G Standard Housing
You Save: 11%
The Pentek 150560 3/4" Clear 20" 3G Standard Filter Housing is made of clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) that allows you to visually ensure your filter is operating at its optimal flow and capacity. .
The red pressure-relief button on the cap makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 150560 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The Pentek 150560, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 150560, installs using the four mounting bosses on top of the cap. You may also mount the housing to a wall using the Pentek MC-1A Mounting Bracket Kit (not included).
- Housing Sump: Clear Reinforced Polypropylene
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 22 3/8" x 5 1/8"
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accommodates 2 1/4" to 3 1/8" filter diameters
- Mounts using four mounting bosses on cap
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151120
- Wrench Replacement: American Plumber SW-2
- Mounting Bracket Replacement: Pentek 150578
Product Specifications for Standard 3G Housings
Pentek 150560 3/4" Clear 20" 3G Standard Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet