Watts Kwik Change RO System WQC4 RO
The Watts WQC4RO11-50PT has been discontinued and replaced by the Watts Kwik Change 50 GPD RO System.
The Watts Kwik Change RO System WQC4 RO provides you with quality Reverse Osmosis drinking water and takes the hassle out of changing the filters. No more wrenches. No more costly visits from your local plumber or dealer to change the filter. If you can turn a door knob you can change these filters!
The WQC4 RO Model WQC4RO11-50PT breaks filtration down to these 4 stages:
Stage One- Sediment Filtration In this stage a five micron sediment filter traps dirt, sediment, rust particles, and other particulate matter -Change every 6 months
Stage Two - Pre-Carbon Filtraton In this stage a carbon block filter is used to reduce chlorine taste & odor and other bad odors that can be found in water - Change every 6 months
Stage Three - Membrane Filtration In this stage a semi-permeable membrane will remove salts, minerals, metals, bacteria, virsus, cysts, and more. (Due to the time needed to remove all these contaminants your RO system inludes a storage tank). -Change every 2 years
Stage Four - Post Carbon Filtration In this stage the water passes through a granular activated carbon cartridge with provides the final polishing and assures good tasting drinking water -Change every 12 months
The WQC4RO11-50PT Specifications:
- Typical Rejection Rate: 98% TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- Operating Pressure: 35 to 100 psi
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 3"
Other Features & Benefits of the WQC4 Series RO:
- Color Coded Cartridges connect directly to the unit by a simple 1/4 turn
- No messy filter housings to deal with
- Internal valves shut off flow when cartridges are removed
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they won't leak
- Compact Design takes up less room under your sink!
- Back-Flow prevention valves are installed between the elements for water quality assurance
- The RO-PRO Storage Tank is only 9" wide so it also takes less space
- Top Mount Faucets Make Installation Easier!
This Kwik Change RO System comes with 1 Tank, 1 RO System, 1 Parts Bag, 1 Faucet Bag, 1 Manual, and a Warranty Card. Other parts recommended for installation inlude: 1 1/4" Hole Saw Bit, Adjustable Wrench, Sharp Knife, 1/2" Open End wrench, Phillips Screw Driver, Needle Nose pliers, electric drill.
Watts Kwik Change RO System WQC4 RO Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet