AIRCARE HDC12 Super Wick® Humidifier Wick Filter 4-Pack
You Save: 27%
Filters Fast® ES12 R Replacement For AIRCARE HDC-12 Wick Filter 4-Pack
You Save: 33%
The AIRCARE HDC12 Super Wick® Humidifier Wick Filter 4-Pack features Trapmax® technology which traps particulates and mineral deposits to enhance your health and comfort inside your home. The HDC12 is for use with the Emerson MoistAir and Sears/Kenmore humidifiers, and is chemically treated to prevent bacterial growth.
- Brand: AIRCARE
- Part Number: HDC12
- Pack Size: 4
- Includes a total of (4) filters as pictured
- Filter Life: 1 - 3 Months
- Assembled Dimensions: 6.25" H x 8" W x 2.38" D
- Media Material: Cellulose
How do you install the Filters Fast® Replacement for AIRCARE HDC12?
- Unplug humidifier before removing the AIRCARE HDC12 wick. We recommend moving the humidifier to an area where floor coverings are not susceptible to water damage, i.e. kitchen or bath areas.
- Open the pivoting lid and remove water bottles and set aside. Grasp the fan assembly front center and rear center. Left off and set aside on a clean flat surface. The wick housings are now accessible.
- Lift wick housing out of cabinet and place where you may work on them comfortably. With a soft, absorbent cloth remove any remaining water or loose mineral deposits not trapped in the AIRCARE HDC12 wick from the humidifier cabinet.
- To open wick housing for easy access to wicks:
- Deflect the two spring tabs on top of wick housing. Lift top cover off of the wick housing and set aside.
- Remove the two AIRCARE HDC12 wicks and dispose of properly.
- Install new AIRCARE HDC12 wicks in the wick housing track with the glue beads of the wicking pad to the inside of the wick housing.
- Return the top cover of the wick housing by installing cover over the fixed tabs on the rear of the lower wick housing and pivoting the cover down over the top of the wicks. Snap the cover over the two spring tabs.
- Replace the wick housing in the cabinet. NOTE: There is a front and back orientation. To position the wick housings correctly: Be sure that the spring tabs of wick housings are towards front of cabinet. Align the lower portion of the wick assembly over the six ribs located at the bottom rear of the humidifier cabinet.
- Position fan assembly onto the cabinet. Make sure the fan venturi (lowest cylinder section below the fan) is placed inside the wick housing.
- Replace water bottles.
- Close the pivoting lid.
- The unit is ready for use or to be stored away for next season.
How often should you replace the AIRCARE HDC12?
- Changing your AIRCARE HDC12 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every one to three months.
What contaminants does the AIRCARE HDC12 reduce?
The AIRCARE HDC12 reduces the formation of the following contaminants:
- Dust Mites
The AIRCARE HDC12 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
I ordered for net winter season I did purchase 2 boxes csi I’ll be set for the winter. I have no used them yet so I can’t rate the items. But they should do good. I will keep your company on my list when I need moreCollected by Trustpilot.com
Absolutely great!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Great product fits humidifier wonderfullyCollected by Trustpilot.com
I bought to have them as spare filters for when I needed them. I haven't actually installed them yet. But they look like they will work as good as the originals.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Happy with this product, been using for years in our humidifier. Fits well and does its job.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Been using these for years. For a product that gets replaced monthly they’re great.Collected by Trustpilot.com
They are perfect for our humidifier.Collected by Trustpilot.com
This humidifier wick fits my humidifier.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Great serviceCollected by Trustpilot.com
The Fit was foremost !!!!Collected by Trustpilot.com
My humidifier is older model. Hard to find filters for it.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Didn’t receive my second order that I placedCollected by Trustpilot.com
The only real problem is the PRICE// The same product at two other big box stores, is much less.Collected by Trustpilot.com
works as shouldCollected by Trustpilot.com
Quick easy to order, almost always has whats needed.Collected by Trustpilot.com
The filter's work and fit well in my humidifier.Collected by Trustpilot.com
It was easy to order just what I needed and it came right to my door.Collected by Trustpilot.com
They seem to be working ok.Collected by Trustpilot.com
ExcellentCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great product and customer service.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!