everydrop® EDR3RXD1, FILTER 3 Refrigerator Water Filter
Subscribe and save with the Home Filter Club! Find your filter, choose how often you want it delivered, and we’ll do the rest!
Enjoy the convenience of fresh water from your own refrigerator with the everydrop® EDR3RXD1, Filter 3 refrigerator water filter. This everydrop® filter reduces or removes many common contaminants using carbon block technology. It retains fluoride, ensuring that your water is as healthy as it is crisp. It offers 6 months of protection from pollutants, and the filter' s unique design makes it easy and fast to replace. You' ll never need to buy another bottle of water when your water at home tastes just as great!
How do you install the everydrop® EDR3RXD1, Filter 3?
- The filter compartment for everydrop® EDR3RXD1, Filter 3 is located in the upper right hand corner inside the refrigerator or in the base grille. Lift the filter door up, pull the filter out and discard it.
- Open your new EDR3RXD1 and remove the protective covering from the O-rings. Make sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover has been removed.
- When inserting the EDR3RXD1 into the slot, make sure the arrow is pointing upward. Do not force the water filter. If it does not slide in easily, rotate it until the notches are properly aligned with the grooves.
- Push the filter door closed so it snaps into place. Flush the dispenser and you'll be ready for 6 more months of clean, fresh tasting ice and water.
How often should you replace the everydrop® EDR3RXD1, Filter 3?
- Changing your everydrop® EDR3RXD1, Filter 3 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the everydrop® EDR3RXD1, Filter 3 reduce?
The everydrop® EDR3RXD1, Filter 3 is NSF 53 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead, 2, 4-D
- Asbestos, Benzene
- Particulates (class I)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Brand: Whirlpool everydrop
- Part Number: EDR3RXD1
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life (Months): 6
- Filter Life (Gallons): 200
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Dimensions: 12" x 2-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 30 - 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100 °F
- NSF Certification(s): 42, 53
The everydrop® EDR3RXD1, FILTER 3 Refrigerator Water Filter is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The everydrop® EDR3RXD1, FILTER 3 Refrigerator Water Filter is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Great productCollected by Trustpilot.com
expensive but have to have itCollected by Trustpilot.com
Have always been great filters.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Works great, easy to installCollected by Trustpilot.com
Genuine filters.Collected by Trustpilot.com
We love this filter, without it, our well water would taste terrible!Collected by Trustpilot.com
This is the 3rd or 4th time I've order from this company and I have been pleased with their honesty and quick response.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Good water filter.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Works well with my refrigerator. I change the filter every 6 months for fresh, clean waterCollected by Trustpilot.com
Installs easily, shipping was done as scheduled. Easy to order also.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Quite priceyCollected by Trustpilot.com
Works perfect and saves the enviornment.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Works great in my Kenmore Elite refrigerator.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Easy to change filters.Collected by Trustpilot.com
It fits the refrigerator.Collected by Trustpilot.com
It has been excellent !!Collected by Trustpilot.com
We have a little sediment in our water. It improves the drinking quality.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Happy with productCollected by Trustpilot.com
I can tell if the filter is doing a good job. I use the filtered water in my coffee maker and now I do not have to clean it out nearly as often.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Easy to installCollected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!