Free Shipping on orders over $99 | FREE 365-DAY RETURNS
Filters Fast Logo Header

#1 Online filtration retailer in the US!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brita Faucet Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brita Faucet Filter

I recently purchased the Brita "On Tap" faucet filter system. The threads of my faucet are inside so I used the adapter which came with it and attached the base. At least several times a day when the water is turned on, the base pops off. It was funny the first few times but now I'd really like to use this product. Can you help me?

Brita

Originally posted by mcveye
    I recently purchased the Brita "On Tap" faucet filter system. The threads of my faucet are inside so I used the adapter which came with it and attached the base. At least several times a day when the water is turned on, the base pops off. It was funny the first few times but now I'd really like to use this product. Can you help me?
    Hi, Brita actually offers very good technical support and will often times offer you a refund within 30 days of purchase. They can be reached at 1-800-24-BRITA.
    Roxanne Crawford
    FiltersFast
    www.filtersfast.com
    866-438-3458

Comment

Where did BRITA USA go?

Originally posted by Roxanne
      Hi, Brita actually offers very good technical support and will often times offer you a refund within 30 days of purchase. They can be reached at 1-800-24-BRITA.
      I tried calling that number, which is still on their website, but I got an ad for phone sex, so I hung up. Yes, I am sure I dialed correctly. When I hit the redial button on my phone I get a visual read-out of the last number called, and I checked it carefully: 1-800-242-7582.
      1-800-555-1212 information line does not have a listed number for BRITA.

1-800-387-6940 (CAN) works, but they are only open M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST.
      I'm trying to get one of their "free adaptors." I also need to know how to replace or re-activate the indicator light, if that is possible.

Comment

Brita woes

I called back on Monday and got Brita's robot. I was asked for my name and address. There was no option to leave a message, so I couldn't even tell them about the sex ad, nor tell them what kind of faucet I need adapters for. They sent me four new adapters, but none of them work on my Moen faucet. My next move will be to contact Moen. The Canada line was no help at all.

Comment

The number for Brita is 1-800-242-7482.

Comment

You are so right!

Thanks for the correct phone number. I guess I must have looked at the "l" by the five and thought it was an "i."
            I did reach an actual person by staying on the line through all the options and punching "0." It turns out that Brita does not offer an adapter for Moen faucets.
            The nice customer service woman said to use the pitcher. She was going to trade me, but I told her I already have a Brita pitcher. I'll use my two faucet systems in the bathrooms if I can; otherwise I'll freecycle them.

Comment

I'm confused

I have had a faucet filter for almost 2 years and never had a complaint until now. I bought a new filter last week and followed the instruction as stated. This is the first filter that I've had trouble with. The bottom line is that after flushing the filter it does not blink green...always red. Is the filter defective, and if so what should I do? It is less than a week old. Can I reset it so the green light flashes?
              Thanks!

Comment

Brita defective

When there is an issue with a Brita Pitcher or Faucet mount system, we call Britas help line, 1-800-242-7482.

They will walk you through any issues and replace defectives if necessary.

Comment

Working...
                X